We at Barageness value and respect our customer’s privacy. This policy keeps all your information provided to us safe. Ensuring that your privacy is protected is a priority for us. If we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can trust us and know that your data is safe and will only be used where deemed necessary in accordance with the privacy statement. You do need to know that privacy policies may need to change depending on regulations and other factors. We can’t always provide notice or updates so you may need to check it out for updates/changes from time to time.
The statements and conditions mentioned here outline the policy in detail. By using our platform / services, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in here.
What we ask for –
- We normally collect your general data fields which include your name, phone number, email address, postal address and sometimes your facebook/ instagram profile info.
- We also collect your date of birth, gender, financial information such as bank account information, credit/debit card or other payment instrument details.
- We do not store your Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking details. All monetary processing and transactions are done through a secure third-party payment gateway.
What is collected automatically –
- Some data collection happens automatically as a result of your activity on our platform. We automatically receive, record, and analyse information from your browser or device, which includes, without limitation, your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Platform. We may also use browser data such as cookies, flash cookies, or similar data on certain parts of our Platform.
- To keep up the functional efficiency of our websites, we may collect your session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. This helps us for internal analysis.
- When you access our website through a social media platform, or connect a service on our website to a social media platform, the information we collect may include but is not limited to your user name, profile picture, email address, friends list and any other information associated with that social media platform.
- Each time you access our website or contact us through social media services, you are authorising us to collect, store, analyse and use such information in accordance with this Policy.
Why we need the data –
- The data we collect helps us in out Internal record keeping.
- It helps is improve our products and services.
- With your permission; we send you updates via email or SMS on the mail ID and phone number you provide. Our updates in this correspondence may be about our latest products or special offers that we think you may find interesting.
- We may also use your information to contact you for some market / consumer research and insight.
How safe is your information?
- We use a vast range of security policies, rules, and technical measures to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- Some events however cannot be predicted. We will not be responsible for events that are beyond our reasonable control including acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- Our website may contain third-party advertising and links to other websites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that website. Hence, any information you share while visiting such sites is not governed by this Policy and we would not be responsible for the protection / privacy of such information.
- You can rest assured that we will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
For any further queries or information regarding the above, you can reach out to us at –